Research Site Introduction:
Research Site Description:
Wake Research Associates is focused on the needs of both subject welfare and the growth of pharmaceutical research and development.
Our site facilities include:
- Secured Investigational Drug Storage
- Certified Endoscopy Unit with 5 suites and recovery
- Certified Diagnostic Laboratory
- X-Ray Department with Bone Densitometer and Ultrasound Unit (3) and
- Certified Mammography Unit
- Nuclear Medicine, heart station, EKG, treadmills, Holter Monitor, echo ECG
- Complete Pulmonary Unit with Spirometry, Peak Flow Monitoring & Survey System Plus
- Phase I and Pharmocokinetic Unit with infusion capabilities, private rooms, shower and TV
- Facilities for Provocative Meal Studies
Wake Research Associates is conveniently located 15 minutes from an international airport, minutes from major hotels, restaurants and shops as well as one of Raleigh's largest hospitals, Rex Hospital which is located just 0.5 miles from our site.
Wake Research Associates draws from a subject population of over one million. Our current database includes over 950,000 patients and subjects. Our patient volunteer database is constantly expanding and provides our Sponsors with more homogeneous research groups and thus, stronger clinical research trials. Wake Research Associates prides itself in rapid recruitment, consistently being a top enroller in majority of clinical trials.
Our focus is on Phase I-IV research trials and pharmacokinetics studies. Wake Research has successfully conducted nearly 6,000 clinical trials.
We conduct our clinical trials to ensure timely completion as well as high-quality and accurate work. We continually exceed sponsor expectations of integrity, subject enrollment goals, and human protection in addition to expeditious delivery of accurate, evaluable data. Wake Research consistently monitors its team and work performance, seeking room for improvement and growth. Our goals include team collaboration to improve the care of our patients and aid in the rapid availability of new, cutting-edge treatments to our patients and the community
Wake Research Associates
3100 Duraleigh Road, Suite 304
Raleigh, NC 27612