The purpose of this operations research study is to evaluate women's interest in and
compliance with using a semiquantitative multi-level dipstick pregnancy test at home for
medical abortion follow-up.
- She has been determined by the site investigator or designee to be fully eligible for
medical abortion with mifepristone followed by misoprostol according to the site's
- She is willing to use the semiquantitative pregnancy test at home;
- She is wiling and able to comply with the study procedures;
- She speaks and reads English;
- She has signed the study informed consent form.