The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of 12 (every 28 days)
intravitreal (IVT) injections of CLG561 as a monotherapy and in combination with LFG316 as
compared to sham in subjects with geographic atrophy.
This study consists of an up-to 30-day screening period, an approximately 336-day treatment
period, and a follow-up period consisting of two visits occurring 4 and 16 weeks after the
last administered injection.
- Sign written informed consent form;
- Geographic atrophy in both eyes;
- Other protocol-specified inclusion criteria may apply.
- Pregnant or lactating women and women of child-bearing potential;
- Any medical condition (systemic or ophthalmic) that may preclude the safe
administration of test article or safe participation in this study;
- Any contraindications or hypersensitivities to any component of the LFG316 or CLG561
- Any contraindications to IVT injections;
- Ocular surgery in either eye within 90 days of screening;
- Uncontrolled ocular hypertension or glaucoma in the study eye;
- Other protocol-specified exclusion criteria may apply.