This study will determine the effects toothbrush type (power or manual) has on the safety and
effectiveness of professional dentinal hypersensitivity treatment with a marketed
- be at least 18 years of age;
- provide written informed consent prior to participation and be given a signed copy of
the informed consent form;
- complete a photography consent agreement pertaining to the collection and use of
non-identifying intraoral photographs;
- be in good general health as determined by the Investigator/designee; and
- have at least one tooth with a Schiff sensitivity score of at least 1 in response to
the cool air challenge.
- self-reported pregnancy or nursing;
- severe periodontal disease, as characterized by purulent exudate, generalized
mobility, and/or severe recession;
- active treatment of periodontitis;
- any diseases or conditions that might interfere with the safe completion of the study;
- an inability to undergo any study procedures.