This is a multicenter, open-label, non-randomized, study of TRC105 in patients that have
completed a previous TRC105 study and are judged by the investigator to have the potential
to benefit from continued TRC105 therapy.
- Participation in a TRACON Pharmaceuticals sponsored parent TRC105 study and, thought
to have potential to derive clinical benefit from continued treatment with TRC105 in
the opinion of the parent study investigator.
- Willing and able to consent for self to participate in study
- Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests,
and other study procedures.
- 18 years of age or older
- ability to begin TRC105 dosing on this protocol within 6 weeks from the subjects last
dose of TRC105 in the parent TRC105 study
- Any clinical event that would make TRC105 therapy inappropriate under the parent
- Current treatment in another clinical study
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or study
drug administration, or may interfere with the interpretation of study results, and
in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry
into the study