The purpose of this study is to use genomic information from individual patients to create
simulation avatars that will be used to predict novel drug combinations with therapeutic
As part of normal clinical care, subjects will undergo peripheral blood draws and biopsies
for disease assessment of their cancer. In cases of hematological malignancies, bone marrow
aspiration & biopsy are routinely performed.
As part of this project, the following will be done to the samples collected and with
clinical outcomes data:
- donate peripheral blood specimens whenever blood is already being drawn for clinical
- donate bone marrow aspiration samples whenever a bone marrow aspiration procedure is
already being done for clinical purposes.
- donate saliva whenever blood draw is already being done for clinical purposes.
- allow the investigators to perform gene mutation profiling.
- allow the investigators to study gene mutation results.
- allow the investigators to perform pharmacogenetic profiling.
- allow the investigators to study pharmacogenetic profiles.
- allow the investigators to examine chromosome copy number variations.
- allow the investigators to examine genomic methylation.
- allow the investigators to quantify metabolomics/cytokines.
- Individuals known or suspected of having a blood cancer or hematologic disorder
- Capable of providing informed consent.
- Does not have a blood cancer or a hematologic disorder