The purpose of this study is to evaluate cholesterol sorption by Air Optix® Aqua lenses
compared to ULTRA lenses after 30 days of wear.
- Sign informed consent document;
- Vision correctable to 20/40 Snellen (feet) or better in each eye at distance with
both study contact lenses;
- Willing to wear study lenses on a daily basis (minimum 5 days/week, 8 hours/day) and
attend all study visits;
- Successful wear of single-vision spherical, 2-week/ monthly replacement silicone
hydrogel contact lenses in both eyes daily wear during the past 2 months for a
minimum of 5 days/week, 8 hours/day. (Note: Monovision is included);
- Other protocol-specified inclusion criteria may apply.
- Any anterior segment infection, inflammation, disease or abnormality that
contraindicates contact lens wear (within 7 days of enrollment, or current);
- History of herpetic keratitis, corneal surgery or irregular cornea;
- Any use of systemic or ocular medications within the past 30 days for which contact
lens wear could be contraindicated as determined by the investigator;
- Monocular (only 1 eye with functional vision) or fit with only one lens;
- Current or past Air Optix® Aqua or Ultra lens wearers;
- Other protocol-specified exclusion criteria may apply.