This is a prospective, on-label, multi-center, non-randomized, exploratory, single-arm study
to characterize the effects of programming features of the Boston Scientific Precision
Spectra™ Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) System using the CoverEdge™ surgical lead.
- Subject implanted, on-label, with a commercially approved Boston Scientific Spectra
neurostimulation system and at least one CoverEdge or CoverEdge X surgical lead, per
local directions for use (DFU).
- Subject signed a valid, Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved informed consent
- Subject is 18 years of age or older when written informed consent is obtained.
- Subject meets any contraindication in Boston Scientific (BSC) neurostimulation system
- Subject is currently diagnosed with cognitive impairment, or exhibits any
characteristic, that would limit study candidate's ability to assess pain relief or
complete study assessments.