In this study the investigators would like to describe FDG-PET/CT responses in patients who
are receiving CART-19 immunotherapy for Follicular Lymphoma (FL), Diffuse Large B-cell
Lymphoma (DLBCL), and Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) as part of UPCC #13413. Subjects will
undergo two FDG-PET/CTs. One performed within 6 weeks of CART-19 infusion and a repeat scan
at about 1 month after infusion.
- Subjects enrolled on the study UPCC 13413 Pilot Study Of Redirected Autologous T
Cells Engineered To Contain Anti-Cd19 Attached To Tcr And 4-1bb Signaling Domains In
Patients With Chemotherapy Resistant Or Refractory Cd19+ Lymphoma CART-19 autologous
T-cell trial with relapsed or refractory DLBCL and FL. As this is a pilot study, we
plan to enroll 4 subjects from the two disease types of interest.
- Subjects ≥ 18 years of age
- Subjects able to provide informed consent and agree to comply with study
- Subjects who are pregnant or lactating.
- Subjects will be co-enrolled in this study and UPCC 13413 and therefore must comply
with the UPCC 13413 Pilot Study Of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered To
Contain Anti-Cd19 Attached To Tcr And 4-1bb Signaling Domains In Patients With
Chemotherapy Resistant Or Refractory Cd19+ Lymphoma requirements pertaining to
pregnancy, lactation, conception and contraception use throughout their participation
in both studies.