The purpose of the study is to investigate imaging findings, which can help us to predict
factors contributing to abdominal aortic aneurysm growth and rupture.
- Individuals between 18 and 80 years old receiving medical care at University of
Minnesota Medical Center who have a normal aorta CTA within the previous year
- Or patients with known AAA with growth rate of 0-0.2 cm/year
- Or patients with known AAA with growth rate of greater than 0.5 cm/year.
- Subjects with ferromagnetic implants
- Penile implant
- Hip replacement
- History of shrapnel or shot gun injury
- Body mass index ≥ 30
- Cardiac pacemakers
- Severe claustrophobia
- Large tattoos on the torso