The purpose of this study is to evaluate the accuracy of Somnarus diagnostic technology for
diagnosis of sleep apnea in human subjects. This includes evaluation of Somnarus technology
in Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA), including Cheyne - Stokes
- Able to understand and sign the informed consent
- Able to comply with visits and follow ups included in this protocol
- Ages 20-85 years
- An unstable medical condition, acute or chronic, that in the opinion of the
investigator puts the subject at health risks related this trial or interferes with
the clinical trial and data collection.
- Skin rash on the nose or on the maxillary area.
- A history of skin allergy to medical tape, and hypoallergenic tapes.
- A history of skin cancer on the nose or on the maxillary area.
- A history of the base of skull fractures, facial fractures