The purpose of this study is to evaluate the binding of a novel tracer, [11C]TASP0410699,
using Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans with or without dosing of TS-121
1. Healthy males 18 - 55 years of age (at time of initial informed consent)
2. Body weight ≥ 50 kg
3. Body Mass Index (BMI) 18 - 30 kg/m2
4. Male subjects with partners of childbearing potential must agree to use appropriate
and effective measures of contraception for 90 days following drug administration
1. Prescription, over-the-counter or herbal medications, supplements, within 14 days
before the study.
2. Clinically significant abnormal electrocardiogram, physical examination, or
hematology, biochemistry, hormone, or urinalysis values at screening & baseline.
3. Significant history &/or presence of hepatic, renal, cardiovascular, hemodynamic,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, hematological, CNS, immunologic, ophthalmologic,
metabolic, endocrine, or oncological disease or condition within last 5 years.
4. Current use of tobacco or tobacco-containing products, recent history of alcohol or
drug abuse OR positive urine screen for alcohol or controlled substances at screening
5. History &/or current evidence of serologic positive results for hepatitis B or C, or
6. Donation or acute loss of 450 milliliters or more of blood or plasma, within 60 days
of the study.
7. Any subject who has received treatment with a non-FDA approved drug within 30 days of
8. Subjects who suffer from claustrophobia.
9. Current, past, or anticipated exposure to radiation in the workplace or participation
in other research studies involving ionizing radiation that would exceed the yearly
dose limits for normal subjects.