The purpose of this study is to retrospectively evaluate the hemodynamic response to goal
directed fluid therapy fluid during open abdominal surgery where goal directed fluid therapy
is a standard of care after establishing a pre-incision baseline response to fluids.
Electronic and annotated observation data to support an algorithm library
1. Adults ≥18 years booked for an open abdominal procedure
2. American Society of Anaesthesiologists (ASA) Physical Status 1 - 3
3. Expected duration of surgical procedure to be ≥ 2 hours
4. Standard of care monitoring to include cardiac output
1. Open chest surgical procedure expected
2. Cardiac arrhythmia such as atrial fibrillation.
3. Right Ventricular Failure
4. Aortic regurgitation