This study aims to calibrate the Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite (MSFC) for home
implementation in a phase 2 trial of lisinopril in multiple sclerosis. In this initial stage,
participants are required to travel to the study site one day a week for three weeks to
complete the MSFC. They are also required to complete the MSFC at home once weekly for three
weeks using remote sensing technology and video conferencing.
1. Males and females between the ages of 18 and 64.
2. Documented informed consent
3. Documented diagnosis of RRMS via 2010 McDonald Criteria
4. Normal blood pressure at baseline: 90-140 mmHg systolic AND 60-90 mmHg diastolic
5. Baseline score of 0-5.5 on Kurtzke's Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS)
6. Availability of a person in the home who is physically able and willing to steady the
subject if s/he loses balance during the walk test.
1. Hypotensive at baseline: <90 mmHg systolic or <60 mmHg diastolic
2. Hypertensive at baseline: >140 mmHg systolic or >90 mmHg diastolic
3. Bradycardia at baseline: < 50 bpm