The purpose of this study is to evaluate the visual performance of DAILIES® AquaComfort
Plus® (DACP) Multifocal and PROCLEAR® 1 Day Multifocal daily disposable contact lenses in an
established presbyopic population.
- Must sign an informed consent;
- Adapted soft contact lens wearer;
- Vision correctable to 20/30 (0.2 logMAR) or better in each eye at distance;
- Willing to wear lenses every day or for at least 5 days per week, 6 hours per day;
- Other protocol-specified inclusion criteria may apply.
- Current multifocal contact lens wearer;
- Ocular anterior segment infection, inflammation, abnormality, or active disease that
would contraindicate contact lens wear;
- Use of systemic or ocular medications which could contraindicate contact lens wear;
- Eye injury or surgery within 12 weeks prior to enrollment;
- Prior refractive surgery (e.g. LASIK, PRK, etc);
- Monocular (only 1 eye with functional vision) or fit with only 1 lens;
- Other protocol-specified exclusion criteria may apply.