A total of 63 subjects will be recruited into three groups (18 subjects per group will
receive MVA BN RSV vaccine and three subjects per group will receive placebo). Liquid frozen
suspension of MVA BN RSV.
Each subject will receive two vaccinations with either MVA-BN RSV vaccine 1 x 108 TCID50 per
0.5 ml, 1 x 107 TCID50 per 0.5 ml or with placebo.
- signed and dated an informed consent form
- Body mass index ≥ 18.5 and < 35.
- Women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) must have used an acceptable method of
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Uncontrolled serious infection, i.e. not responding to antimicrobial therapy.
- History of any serious medical condition.
- History of or active autoimmune disease.
- Known or suspected impairment of immunologic functions.