This Phase 1a, single center, open-label, repeat dose study will evaluate the safety,
efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ascending doses of OBP-801 in patients with advanced solid
Patient Inclusion Criteria
Patients must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment
into the study:
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed metastatic or unresectable solid tumor.
- Has failed treatment with all standard therapies for their malignancy.
- Adequate Karnofsky Performance Status.
- An expected survival of at least 3 months.
- Adequate organ and bone marrow function.
- Signed informed consent form for study participation prior to screening.
Patient Exclusion Criteria
Patients presenting with any of the following will be excluded in the study:
- Clinically significant disease as defined by the protocol.
- Surgical therapy or other therapies within period as defined by the protocol.
- Any condition that will interfere with compliance with the protocol as determined by