The purpose of this study is to measure the coefficient of friction of three silicone
hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses (1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®, MyDay™ and clariti® 1day)
after 16 hours of wear.
In this 3-treatment, 3-period, 6-sequence crossover study, each participant will wear all 3
products in randomized order, 1 product at a time, with a washout period of up to 7 days
between treatment periods. Lenses will be collected for ex-vivo lubricity analysis. The
ex-vivo lubricity analysis will be conducted under a separate non-clinical protocol.
- Must sign an informed consent form.
- Soft contact lens wearer (both eyes).
- Willing to wear study lenses at least 16 waking hours and attend all study visits.
- Other protocol-specified inclusion criteria may apply.
- Ocular anterior segment infection, inflammation, abnormality, or active disease that
would contraindicate contact lens wear.
- Use of systemic or ocular medications for which contact lens wear could be
- Use of artificial tears and rewetting drops during the study.
- Monocular (only 1 eye with functional vision) or fit with only 1 lens.
- History of herpetic keratitis, ocular surgery, or irregular cornea.
- Other protocol-specified exclusion criteria may apply.