The purpose of this study is to determine the effects of a potent CYP3A4 inhibitor,
itraconazole, on the steady-state PK of AVP-923 and AVP-786.
A Phase 1, single-center, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy drug interaction study.
- Healthy adult males and females, 18 to 55 years of age
- Body Mass Index (BMI) ≥19 and ≤30 kg/m2 (for both males and females)
- History or presence of significant disease
- History of substance abuse or dependence (except caffeine), or treatment for
substance use disorder(s) within the year prior to screening or within 6 months for
nicotine including e-cigarettes
- Use of any tobacco-containing or nicotine-containing products within 6 months prior
to the first dose
- Use of any prescription or the over-the-counter medications within 14 days
Martin Kankam, MD, PhD, MPH
Vince and Associates Clinical Research Inc.