The addition of Brentuximab vedotin (Bv) to combination chemotherapy will be safe, well
tolerated and effective in children, adolescents and young adults with all stages of newly
diagnosed Hodgkin lymphoma (HL).
- Normal Serum creatinine based on age or creatinine clearance >60 ml/min/1.73 m2 or an
equivalent radioisotope glomerular filtration rate (GFR) as determined by the
institutional normal range.
- Direct bilirubin < 1.5 upper limit of normal (ULN) for age, and SGOT (AST) or SGPT
(ALT) <3 x ULN
- Shortening fraction >27% by echocardiogram, or
- Ejection fraction of >50% by radionuclide angiogram or echocardiogram.
- For patients age 1-16 years, Lansky score of ≥60.
- For patients > 16 years, Karnofsky score of ≥60.
- No prior Hodgkin lymphoma directed therapy is allowed except for emergent mediastinal
irradiation (<1000cGy) for superior vena cava (SVC) syndrome.
- Females who are pregnant (positive HCG) or lactating.
- Karnofsky <60% or Lansky <60% if less than 16 years of age.
- Age ≤1 year or >29.99 years of age.