An efficacy and safety study of Gevokizumab in treating active ulcers of pyoderma
A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of
Gevokizumab in Treating Active Ulcers of Pyoderma Gangrenosum.
- A clinical diagnosis of classic pyoderma gangrenosum
- An active pyoderma gangrenosum ulcer
- A willingness to use contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy during the study
- A clinical evidence of acute infected pyoderma gangrenosum
- Active Hepatitis B, C, and postive Quantiferon TB test result
- History of HIV
- History of malignancy, clinically significant recurrent or chronic systemic infection
- History of severe allergic or anaphylactic reaction to monoclonal antibodies
- Washout periods for certain treatments applies. Protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion
criteria may apply.