Salt Lake City,
This study involves single doses of LY3154207 and will evaluate the effects of LY3154207 on
the body. There will be 3 parts to this study.
Part A will test single increasing doses of LY3154207 and will last approximately 7 weeks
for each participant. Each participant will receive two doses of LY3154207, if part A is
Part B will test a single dose of LY3154207 and will last approximately 5 weeks for each
participant. Part B includes collecting fluid from the spinal column to measure levels of
Part C will include a single dose of LY3154207 given alone and then a second dose given
along with itraconazole to look for change in LY3154207 levels. Part C will last about 3
weeks for each participant.
Participants may only enroll in 1 of the 3 parts of the study.
- Overtly healthy males or females, as determined by medical history and physical
- Female participants not of child-bearing potential
- Are reliable and willing to make themselves available for the duration of the study
and are willing to follow study procedures
- Have given written informed consent
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 18 to 35 kilograms per square meter (kg/m^2)
- Part B only: Have medical or surgical conditions in which lumbar puncture is
- Part C only: Have known allergy or contraindications to itraconazole