The goal of this study is to visualize biodistribution of a PET tracer called [18F]F-AraG
through time in healthy human volunteers.
A positron emission tomography (PET) imaging tracer will be intravenously injected into
healthy human volunteers who provide informed consent. Following injection of this tracer
each volunteer will have four whole-body PET scans inside a PET scanner to obtain images of
tracer biodistribution at four different time points. This will allow studying the kinetics
of the tracer as well analysis of tracer dosimetry. Safety of the tracer will also be
analyzed in each volunteer.
- Healthy human subjects without history of chronic disease or at present an acute
disease will be included.
- Ability to abide by the study conditions is also a requirement for inclusion.
- Individuals under the age of 18 years and pregnant women will be excluded from the
[18F]F-AraG imaging studies.
- Women who are breast-feeding will be excluded from the study.
- Individuals unable to provide informed consent will be excluded.