This is a single arm pilot study for patients using α/β T cell-depleted PSCT in with
alternative donor sources with hematologic malignancies receiving alternative donor
(unrelated or partially matched related) mobilized peripheral stem cells (PSCs) using the
CliniMACS system for T cell depletion plus CD19+ B cell depletion to determine efficacy as
determined by engraftment and GVHD, and one year leukemia free survival.
- Acute myeloid leukemia, primary or secondary Disease status: remission or <10%
bone marrow blasts
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia Disease status: in hematologic remission
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia Disease status: chronic phase, accelerated phase or
blast crisis now in second chronic phase.
- Mixed lineage or biphenotypic acute leukemia
- Lymphoblastic lymphoma Disease status: remission
- Burkitt's lymphoma/leukemia: Disease status- in remission
2. Acceptable organ status clearance
3. No active untreated infection. Patients with possible fungal infections must have had
at least 2 weeks of appropriate anti-fungal antibiotics and be asymptomatic
4. Signed informed consent.
5. Negative pregnancy test for females of childbearing potential.
1. Patients who do not meet disease, organ or infectious criteria.
2. No suitable donor
Donor must be either unrelated, mismatched up to one antigen/one antigen and one allele or
a related, HLA match other than a sibling.