Evaluate daily disposable lenses inserted out of the blister package versus daily disposable
lenses inserted after a pre-soak in Multi-purpose solution FID 107027
- No requirement as to subject sex, race, occupation or reason for wearing contact
- Subjects visual acuity must be correctable to 20/30 (Snellen) or better in each eye
at distance with contact lenses to enter the study
- Subjects must be successfully wearing hydrogel or silicone hydrogel contact lenses
prior to study
- History of hypersensitivity to any components of the solution
- Evidence or history of keratitis
- One functional eye or a monofit lens
- Active acute blepharitis, corneal infections or iritis.
- Any abnormal slit-lamp finding at visit 1 of each study period.
- Significant corneal staining at visit 1 of each study period.