Neuromonics TInnitus Treatment CALM study is a multi site study of 100 adult subjects with
clinically significant disturbing tinnitus to evaluate outcome measures using the FDA
cleared Neuromonics treatment after 6, 12, 24 and 36 months. Patients must be meet certain
inclusion criteria and they are also required to pay for the all costs of the treatment.
Subjects will be provided a modest participation fee at 6, 12, 24 and 36 months upon
completion of patient questionnaires (subjects must have access to a computer and internet
in order to complete on line questionnaires).
- 18 years of age,
- TRQ of at least 17 or above,
- Able to pay for the treatment,
- Not using any other treatment for tinnitus,
- Access to computer and internet,
- Compliant patient
- Hearing PTA > 50 dB, score on HADS of greater than 11 on the anxiety and depression
- Not willing to follow the protocol