The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of
ascending single IV doses of ERB-257 in healthy subjects
1. Healthy men and women of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 50.
2. Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 30.0 kg/m2 and body weight greater than
or equal to 50 kg2.
3. Have a high probability for compliance with and completion of the study.
1. Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
2. Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, fever, or diarrhea) within 7 days before
study day 1.