Measure wettability of hydrogel and silicone hydrogel contact lenses presoaked in a
- Subjects with normal eyes who have successfully worn contact lenses on a daily basis
for at least two weeks prior to the study.
- Must be wearing lenses a minimum of eight hours a day
- Vision must be correctable to 20/30 (snellen) or better in each eye at a distance
with soft contact lenses
- Use no topical ocular OTC or prescribed ocular medication
- Subjects with current lid or conjunctival infections, abnormalities, inflammation,
abnormal corneal opacities, significant lenticular inclusions, iritis, ocular disease
or condition, corneal surgery, cataract surgery, intraocular lens implants, or
glaucoma filtering surgery.
- Subjects using systemic medications, upper respiratory infections or colds, history
of seasonal allergies with significant ocular side effects