Three arm study comparing three novel contact lens solutions.
- Stable distance contact lens prescription between -0.50 D and 9.00 D and astigmatism
less than or equal to -1.00 D cylindrical (cyl).
- Stable correction is defined as longer than six months.
- Worn a single brand of disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses successfully
(i.e., without complications or discomfort) for a minimum of six months
- Known sensitivity to the contact lens disinfecting solutions or fluorescein dye.
- Any systemic or ocular disease that could affect contact lens wear.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating.