This is a study to evaluate safety, tolerability, PK and PD effects of orally administered
AZD6280 after single and repeated ascending doses.
- Female subjects must be of non-child bearing potential.
- Clinically significant illness within 2 weeks before the study start.
- Enrollment in another concurrent investigational study or intake of an
investigational drug within 30 days or intake of an investigational drug within a
period of 5 half lives of that drug prior to the screening visit
- Blood loss in excess of 200 mL within 30 days of Day -2, in excess of 400 mL within
90 days of Day -2, or in excess of 1200 mL within 1 year of Day -2
- Clinically relevant abnormalities in physical examinations, vital signs, ECG,
clinical chemistry, hematology or urinalysis