To assess the tolerability of switching from Depakote Sprinkle Capsules or Depakote tablets
to Depakote ER tablets in the pediatric population.
- Male or female patient with a clinical diagnosis of epilepsy considered stable by the
- Must be in good physical health, on the same dose of all medications, including
Depakote and other AEDs, for 2 week period prior to randomization.
- Minimum body weight of 37 lbs.
- Six-month history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Status epilepticus within 6 months prior to screening.
- Abnormal platelet or ALT/AST levels.