The objective of this study was to describe the intraocular pressure-lowering efficacy of
AL-3789 over a 24-hour period in patients with open-angle glaucoma compared to an untreated
control. Patients received one treatment of AL-3789. Twenty-eight days after treatment, IOP
was measured every 4 hours, beginning at 8 AM for 24 hours.
- Diagnosis of open-angle glaucoma and treated for at least 30 days prior to Screening
Visit with a topical prostaglandin analog as monotherapy.
- Other protocol-defined inclusion criteria may apply.
- Pregnant, intend to become pregnant, breastfeeding.
- Difference in IOP greater than 3 mm Hg between eyes at Screening Visit.
- Any form of glaucoma other than open-angle glaucoma.
- Other protocol-defined exclusion criteria may apply.