The primary purpose of this study is to determine whether LY2181308 in combination with
docetaxel is safe and effective treatment for hormone refractory prostate cancer patients.
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate which is
metastatic and/or unresectable
- Hormone refractory prostate cancer defined as progressive based by documented 2
increase PSA values over a previous reference value.
- ECOG status 0-2
- Adequate hematological functions, liver and renal functions
- Known hypersensitivity to docetaxel or taxane therapy
- Documented central nervous system or leptomeningeal metastasis at time of study entry
- Had prior treatment with chemotherapy, bone seeking radionucleides in past 6 weeks
prior to enrollment, or radiotherapy involving more than 25% of marrow producing
- Evidence of painful and/or destructive bone metastases for which radiation therapy,
biophosphonates or boneseeking radionucleides are necessary.
- Have received treatment in the last 30 day with a drug which has not received
regulatory approval for any indication at the time of study entry.