The EverOn™ system developed by EarlySense, Ltd., the sponsor of this study, is intended to
assist hospitals to better address and improve recognition and response to changes in a
The system, monitors the patient while in bed consists of a contact-free sensor that is
placed under the bed mattress and identifies respiratory and heart rates, degree of
patient's movement or agitation while in bed as well as patient's actual exit out of the
bed. The EverOn system does not require a physical contact with the patient, eliminating the
need for any direct contact electrodes, leads, cuffs or nasal cannulae.
1. Age above 18 years.
2. Patients not monitored continuously by telemetry, vital sign monitor or oximetry.
3. Patients not requiring special mattresses (e.g. airflow).
4. The patient or a legal guardian is ready to sign the Informed Consent.
1. Patients that at the judgment of the staff in the evaluating unit, are not able to
communicate coherently and respond to nurses' questions.
2. Patients monitored continuously by telemetry, vital sign monitor or oximetry.
3. Patients requiring special mattresses.