This study will evaluate the amount of the cholesterol-lowering drug atorvastatin available
in the bloodstream, when taken together with the anti-seizure drugs lamotrigine or phenytoin.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Body weight >50kg (men) or >45kg (women) and BMI within the range 19-32 kg/m2
- No clinically significant abnormality on clinical examination
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- History or evidence of drug or alcohol abuse or active tobacco use.
- Women of childbearing potential
- Use of prescribed or non-prescribed medications during and within 14 days of starting