The main purpose of the study is to document real life experience on SenSura with focus on
skin condition and quality of life.
It is important to continuously develop and test ostomy products in order to prevent
peristomal skin disorders and to enhance the quality of life for people with a stoma.
Furthermore, it is essential to create awareness about the importance of healthy peristomal
skin as many of these conditions are preventable.
- Signed informed consent before any study related activities
- Subjects with a colostomy, ileostomy or urostomy
- Subjects must have had their ostomy for at least 6 months
- Subjects must have mental capacity to understand the study and questionnaires
- Subjects must be at least 18 years of age.
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Subjects who have more than one ostomy
- Subjects with an ostomy who use plug
- Participation in other studies at the same time
- Previous participation in this study