This is a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel group study of MAP0004 in
adult migraineurs. Subjects will self administer study drug in the outpatient setting.
Major Inclusion Criteria:
- Male or female between 18 and 65 years of age.
- History of episodic, acute migraine (with or without aura) with onset prior to 50
Major Exclusion Criteria:
- Known allergy or sensitivity or contraindication to study drugs or their formulations
- History of chronic pulmonary disease, coronary artery disease (CAD),liver disease,
kidney disease,seizures, stroke,or major psychiatric condition.
- Any condition that, in the opinion of the Investigator, would make the subject
unsuitable for study participation