To evaluate and compare the effects of PEG-400 based artificial tear and Systane tears in
mild-moderate dry eye patients. TBUT, Visual impact and subjective evaluations will be
assessed in this month long trial.
- Patient reported dry eye symptoms (episodic, annoying, activity limiting), SES OD.
- Physician assessment of mild-moderate dry eye
- Patient willing to instill drops QID and complete entire length of protocol.
- TBUT < 10 seconds
- BCVA of 20/30 or better
- Current topical cyclosporine use (Restasis)
- Current Systane use
- Refractive surgery within the last 6 months
- Oral or topical corticosteroid use
- Severe dry eye patients by physician assessment
- current active Blepharitis
- Oral Doxycyclines use
- Oral Antihistamine use