The accuracy and/or performance of the GE DINAMAP noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitors
may be improved with modifications in software and/or hardware monitoring techniques and/or
accessories. When changes are being made to the GE Monitor, testing can be done to evaluate
performance of the investigational devices during and/or after product development.
- Signed informed consent
- Ability to single or dual monitor NIBP, ECG, and/or SpO2, whether or not already
being monitored for any or all of these parameters.
- Any subject deemed too unstable, at the clinician's discretion, to participate in the
- Any subject with a cardiac anomaly that would cause a disparity between aortic
pressures and the periphery.
- Any subject who cannot tolerate, in the opinion of the clinician, multiple blood
- Known disease state or medical condition that A) compromises circulation to the
extremity (ies), B) compromises musculo-skeletal integrity, or C) otherwise
contraindicates use of a NIBP cuff and/or SpO2 sensor on an extremity or ECG patches
- Excessive movement or excitability causing false values or no determinations (SP10
accuracy study only)