This study will investigate the association of angiogenesis in breast cancer measured by
magnetic resonance imaging and biomarkers with long-term prognosis of patients.
- Patient with a breast mass highly suspicious for malignancy from clinical,
mammographic or sonographic examination.
- The study has been explained to the patient when she is scheduled for surgery.
- Healthy normal volunteers for imaging protocol optimization.
- Patients with implanted surgical clips (hemostatic clips) or other ferromagnetic
- Patients engaged in occupations or activities which may cause accidental lodging of
ferromagnetic materials, or who may have imbedded metal fragments from military
- Patients with metallic implants, because they may cause artifacts in diagnostic
images due to magnetic field distortion,
- Patients with implanted prosthetic heart valves,
- Patients with pacemakers, neuro-stimulation devices,
- A breast mass with features of benign tumor
- The patients unwilling to participate in the study or fail to sign the consent form