Salt Lake City,
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of Celebrex on bone growth into porous
coated implants, following postoperative total knee arthroplasty administration of Celebrex
for pain relief.
- Male VA bilateral TKA patients 18 years or older with primary OA diagnosis
- Patients with osteoporosis, hypersensitivity to Celebrex, allergy to tetracycline,
Sulfonamides, patient with asthma, urticaria, or allergic-type reactions to aspirin
- Patients who have had CABG.
- Patients with a history of peptic ulcer disease, duodenal ulcers.
- Female patients and patients diagnosed with unstable hypertension or hypotensive,
with serum creative levels above 1.8-2.0 or diagnosed with severe renal disease.