The purpose of this study is to evaluate new computer software on breast magnetic resonance
imaging (MRI). The information from this study may help doctors and scientists develop
better ways to find breast cancer, and may help future patents with cancer.
- Female patients over the age of 21 undergoing a diagnostic Breast MRI.
- Patients who would be normally excluded from undergoing an MRI examination
- Patients with a pacemaker, aneurysm clip or any other condition that would warrant
avoidance of a strong magnetic field.
- Patients under the age of 21.
- Female patients who are pregnant.