The purpose of this study is to find out what effects, good and bad, the combination of
docetaxel with CG1940/CG8711 (immunotherapy drugs) have on destroying prostate cancer
before removal the prostate (prostatectomy).
- Patients must have clinical stage 1-3 disease and no radiographic evidence of
- Nomogram Prediction: Patients must have a Kattan nomogram predicted probability of
being free from biochemical progression at 5 years after surgery of <60%.
- Concurrent or prior treatment with radiation, cytotoxic or biologic therapy for
prostate cancer, prior hormonal therapy (except finasteride or dutasteride for
obstructive voiding symptoms)
- Male patients unwilling to use effective means of contraception are excluded.
Contraception should be continued for 3 months after treatment.
- Prior malignancy will not exclude the patient. (Patients can not have active cancer
or be undergoing active treatment). The Principal Investigator will make final
decision regarding eligibility since the end point is pathological complete response.