The purpose of this study is to determine whether telephonic depression care management can
improve depression outcomes for Latino primary care patients who are enrolled in Medicaid
and are receiving an antidepressant from their primary care doctor.
- Received an antidepressant prescription from primary care provider
- Not current receiving care from behavioral health provider
- Diagnosis of major depression, minor depression, dysthymia, or significant depression
- English or Spanish speaking
- Member, Neighborhood Health Plan of RI