The objective of this study is to evaluate the effect of a new PEG based artificial tear as
compared to Optive on comfort, wear time, and vision in patients wearing contact lenses.
- Use of soft contact lenses (e.g. silicone hydrogel lenses, daily disposables etc.)
and multipurpose solution for cleaning, including enzyme-based cleaners (ClearCare
- Able to wear contact lenses for approximately 10-12 hours/day
- Willingness to complete entire length of trial and comply with subjective
- Patients taking topical cyclosporine (Restasis)
- Patients currently using Optive for dryness relief.
- Patients wearing hard or rigid gas permeable lenses
- Patients with uncontrolled systemic disease which may confound the results of the