The purpose of this study is to determine the maximum tolerated dose of alloreactive NK
cells that can be transfused following stem cell transplant.
- Patients must have histologically documented AML, ALL, MDS, CML,
- Identification of haploidentical donor
- LVEF > 45% corrected
- DLCO > 50% predicted
- Serum Creatinine <= 2 mg/dL
- Bilirubin < 2 x ULN
- AST, ALT < 2 x ULN
- Age ≤ 65 years
- Performance Status 0-1
- Patients relapsing <6 months after autologous SCT are not eligible.
- Patients with active infections requiring oral or intravenous antibiotics are not
eligible for enrollment until resolution of infection
- No HIV disease
- Non-pregnant and non-nursing