The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy of SSR240600C in women with
overactive bladder compared to placebo using tolterodine as a study calibrator.
- Diagnosis of overactive bladder
- Stress incontinence or mixed incontinence where stress incontinence is the
predominant component based on prior history
- Urinary incontinence due to cause other than detrusor overactivity (eg, overflow
- Current Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) or frequent UTIs
- Urinary retention or other evidence of poor detrusor function
- Pain during voiding or bladder pain without voiding
- History of radiation cystitis or history of pelvic irradiation
- History of interstitial cystitis or bladder related pain syndrome
The above information is not intended to contain all considerations relevant to a
patient's potential participation in a clinical trial.