An H3 receptor antagonist should reduce the congestion associated with allergic rhinitis. A
nasal allergen challenge will be given to patients to induce rhinitis symptoms and acoustic
rhinometry will be used to measure the congestion.
- Male or female subjects 19-55 years with allergic rhinitis requiring treatment within
the previous 2 years.
- Subjects that respond to a ragweed nasal allergen challenge at screening.
- History of asthma or FEV1 < 80% predicted.
- Significant concomitant disease or medications.
- Symptoms of allergic rhinitis within 2 weeks prior to screening.