The purpose of this research study is to look at concentrations of GSK189075 in blood when
different long and short acting forms of the drug are taken by mouth. The results will help
to decide whether a long-acting form of GSK189075 can be made. The effects of the drug on
the body and safety will also be studied.
- Are a healthy, non-smoking adult, 18 to 55 years old.
- Are not overly thin or overly heavy for your height.
- Are a female who is unable to have children, or is willing to use birth control
throughout the study.
- Are willing and able to follow all study-related instructions provided by the site
staff. - Are willing to provide signed consent.
- Are a pregnant or a nursing female.
- Have a past or current disease such as heart, liver, kidney, blood, brain, or other
- Have had certain infections within 4 weeks before the expected the first dose of
- Have HIV or hepatitis, or have alcohol in your system at the screening visit.
- Have a history of alcohol abuse.
- Have been in another research study in the last month or have taken certain
medications in the 2 weeks before study drug would be taken.
- Have laboratory tests that are outside the normal range.