The purpose of this study is to determine the maximally tolerated dose and the dose limiting
toxicity of this antimitotic, tubulin binding investigational drug for those patients who
have failed standard anticancer treatments.
- Diagnosis of metastatic or locally advanced non-hematological cancer
- Patients with solid tumors refractory to therapy or for whom no therapy exists
- Five or more prior chemotherapy lines for metastatic disease
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status >2
- Patients having discontinued previous specific anti-cancer treatment
- Patients who have not recovered from all toxic effects from previous specific
anti-cancer treatment (excluding alopecia)
- Patients with abnormal biological/hematological parameters, cardiac abnormalities or
serious infection/intercurrent illness likely to jeopardize the patient's safety or
the course of the protocol treatment
- No adequate birth control methods
The above information is not intended to contain all considerations relevant to a
patient's potential participation in a clinical trial.